Get started today with a UK Education Visa.
Once you have been accepted on a course of study, you’ll need to apply for your Tier 4 Student Visa.
Tier 4 Student Visa works on a Points Based System and offers overseas students the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications from some of the world’s leading universities in the UK.
Here at West London Immigration services we are experts in getting you a Tier 4 Student Visa. We will manage your application from start to finish, ensuring that it’s done right the first time, avoiding costs in re-applying!
What are the Criteria for a Tier 4 Student Visa?
You will need:
- To provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to pay for your course and support your stay in the UK
- Your certificates that show sufficient qualifications from secondary school or college
- To provide your letter of acceptance to show you have been accepted on a course of study in the UK
As well as the above criteria you will need to gain 40 points in the Points Based System to qualify for a Tier 4 Student Visa.
The following points will be rewarded:
- Certificate of acceptance of Studies from a recognised education provider = 30 points
- Sufficient funds to cover course fees and living costs = 10 points
Note: The University/College will act as your immigration sponsor & their letter of Confirmation of acceptance of studies (CAS) will verify this.
What we can do for you:
In order to complete your Tier 4 Student Visa application we’ll take care of it in 5 stages:
- A detailed assessment of your circumstances
- Pre-application, where we will ensure that we receive the correct documents to completely strengthen your case
- The completion of your Tier 4 Student Visa application
- Submission of your Tier 4 Student Visa application
- Contact you with the confirmation of your Tier 4 Student Visa
Once in the UK:
For courses that are degree level (L6) or above you’ll be able to stay in the UK for up to Five years as a Student. For a Tier 4 Student Visa to study any course below degree level students will only be able to stay in the UK for a maximum of three years.
Under the new Tier 4 Student Visa regulations, international students have permission to commence part time work of up to 20 hours per week and full time during holidays
The Tier 4 Student Visa also gives permission for you to undertake a work placement as part of your university course
Speak to our specialist immigration advisors today for help, advice and action; our five stage process will enable you to avoid unnecessary expenses and ensure your Tier 4 Student Visa has the best possible chance of success!
We can help you get a Tier 4 Student Visa for the UK.
Call us on 0208 8100 948 for more information, a free initial assessment of your requirements, and for fee details.