Entry clearance is the technical description for obtaining a UK visa. An entry clearance visa takes the form of a vignette (sticker) inserted into the passport or travel document at the point of issue. West London Immigration Services can help you, your friends and family apply for entry clearance to come to the UK as regulated providers of immigration advice and services.
Our entry clearance assistance service includes:
- Assessment of your visa requirements: identifying what you need to provide.
- Explanation of the procedure: detailing what is involved.
- Verification of documentation: ensuring all is in order.
- Completing the application form.
- Representation: acting on your behalf to protect your interests.
West London Immigration Services provide support for the following UK Entry Clearance applications:
1. Visit Visas View Detail
2. Points-Based System Visas View Detail
3. Appendix FM Applications View Detail
4. Family members of EU Nationals View Detail