UK Immigration Solutions
West London Immigration Services are experts in UK Immigration Law and are experienced in supporting visa applications and representation for complex immigration issues.
We are authorised and regulated by the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) in the UK to provide immigration advice and client representation.
We provide the following regulated services.
Same-Day Visa Services
West London Immigration Services expert advice will give your application the best chance for success. Their highly esteemed same-day service gets those with urgent situations or those who simply don’t want to wait months for a Home Office decision safely on the fast track.
WLIS’s personalised Same-Day service includes the below applications:
- Tier 1 visa
- Tier 2 visa
- Tier 4 visa
- Tier 5 visa
- ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain)
- FLR (Further Leave to Remain)
Why Choose West London Immigration Services?
Our OISC-regulated advisers keep up to speed with any recent law changes and have the experience to handle your immigration matter with the up-most professionalism and care.
West London Immigration Services advisers won’t let you down. You can depend on WLIS to:
- Thoroughly assess your application ensuring its validity and that it is fully compliant with Immigration Rules and requirements
- Advise you on all the supporting documents and details you need to provide to support and complete your application.
- Arrange your same-day appointment at a Public Enquiry Office to suit your schedule.
- Use the benefit of their experience to advise on any amendments and to check all documents are in order.
- Complete your application form.
- Accurately represent your interests through correspondence with the Home Office and to outline the merits of your application in a cover document bringing any special circumstances to the Home Office Case Worker’s attention.
- Accompany and represent you at Public Enquiry Office appointment should this be required.
Furthermore, WLIS will liaise and fully assist you should the UKVI wish to make further enquiries until a decision is reached.
Call us on 0208 8100 948 for more information, a free initial assessment of your requirements, and for fee details.